The 2023 international conference is bringing together researchers and practitioners from an array of social sciences, public policy, engineering, and legal fields to discuss emerging trends and best practices in the information environment in application to the Canadian context.
CANIS 2023 conference themes include:
• Cultural dynamics of misinformation
• How misinformation is perceived based on demographics
• Multi-lingual analysis/perspectives on misinformation
• Rules of trust in social institutions
• Challenges regulating misinformation
Time: Monday-Friday, 9 am – 4 pm
Location: U of C Downtown Campus
Time: 11 am to 3 pm
Location: The Ranchmen’s Club, Calgary
An interdisciplinary event to support emerging scholars and promote future collaborations with the academic community, CANIS members, and practitioners from social science, public policy, engineering, and legal fields.